Hi!
Personally, I suppose that 120 chars per line is OK. Moreover, many
codestyles suggests less chars per line.
For example PEP8 recommends 80 (but we use 120 in pyignite and flake8
codestyle checks it). Google java codestyle insists on 100.

More than 120 chars is too long as for me and is not convenient for 3-way
merges.

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy