Hi Atri,

You've added a new property to a base TcpDiscoveryIpFinder interface.
Actually, the only Azure IpFinder uses this setting, but the others.
This behavior may confuse the users.

Would you mind either making regexp filter setting a part of Azure IpFinder
only or fix other IpFinders as well?

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov