Hi Andrey,

Thanks for the message. Yes, that is the case since I wanted to show
the functionality to the group first.

Val has made a point about an alternate approach which seems cleaner
to me, so let me explore that. If we go that route, then we will not
need to change at IPFinder level which will make the change cleaner.

Atri

--
Regards,

Atri