Hello!

I think that role names are per-JIRA global, we can't rename them on a per
project basis.

It exists for very large projects to put more contributors on, we don't use
it so I changed its meaning. You can mention it on the wiki if you know
where. I'm not sure if it belongs on "how to contribute" because most of
new contributors don't need new issies feed.

Slava, I have added you to the role also.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev