Hi Eduard,

I strongly believe that if a configuration option is cluster wide then it
belongs to distributed metastore and not to IgniteConfiguration.
This allows to get cluster-wide consistency guarantees and API for dynamic
change out of the box (need to teach the internals to re-read the property from
DMS every time of course).

WDYT?

Stan