Hi Eduard,

I think IGNITE_PDS_WAL_REBALANCE_THRESHOLD needs to be kept for backwards
compatibility.

I suggest that it is used as a source of the default value for the new DMS
property:
1. On node start (or perhaps on cluster activation?) the
wal.rebalance.threshold DMS property is checked
2. If the wal.rebalance.threshold has no value,
IGNITE_PDS_WAL_REBALANCE_THRESHOLD sys property is checked
3. If IGNITE_PDS_WAL_REBALANCE_THRESHOLD has a value, it is written to
wal.rebalance.threshold
4. If IGNITE_PDS_WAL_REBALANCE_THRESHOLD, 500 is written to
wal.rebalance.threshold

IGNITE_PDS_WAL_REBALANCE_THRESHOLD should also be deprecated.

Thanks,
Stan