Hi All,

I have been looking into our text queries support and see that it has
limited community support.

Therefore, I volunteer to be the maintainer of the module and work on
enhancing it further.

First goal would be to move to Lucene 8.x, then work on sorted reduce
- merge across nodes. Fundamentally, this is doable since Lucene ranks
documents according to their score, and documents are returned in the
order of their score. Since the scoring function is homogeneous, this
means that across nodes, we can compare scores and merge sort.

Please let me know if I can take this up.

Atri

--
Regards,

Atri