Hello Again!

I have been looking into the aforementioned and here are my follow up thoughts:

1. Support persistence of Lucene indexes.
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12401 (Needs fixing of
moving partitions first)
3. Figure out how to return scores from nodes and use them as sort
parameters on the coordinator node
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12291)

Please let me know if this looks ok to make text queries functional?

Atri

--
Regards,

Atri