> No it isn't, I have carefully read code and IEP, in your code you write
> schema id in each tuple.

There is no code for batch operations yet.

Here is the description of TUPLE_GET_ALL:
- UUID: table ID
- int: schema ID
- arr of arr: array of rows with values for all columns in given schema
(nil when value is missing for a column)

As you can see, schema ID is written once for all rows.
A row is just a set of values according to the schema.

> Also, my biggest concern -- extra serde step. I suppose we should pass
> bytearray to internal api, and use msgpack throughout all wire protocols,
> as tarantool does.

I agree. But this was decided before in IEP-54, and is out of scope for
current IEP.
Would you like to start a separate thread to discuss this? Or I can do this
a bit later.