> I suppose that we should describe this more verbose and explicit. I
> nevertheless suggest to also consider writing values this way:
> - arr of fields names (if name is missed, corresponding field is nil)
> - arr of rows (row as array, length equal to fields array)

Ivan,
I think GET and PUT operation parameters should be consistent.
With PUT operation this way may be tricky.

SQL INSERT operation (which is similar PUT operation) semantic allows
skipping columns that have a default value.
Assume we have smth like this:

CREATE TABLE t1 (
   'id' INT;
   'colname' VARCHAR DEFAULT "abc";
)
INSERT INTO t1 VALUES(1)

Actually, this will add a row (1, "abc")

Your suggestion related to missed fields will not work this way as it is
impossible to distinct
case with 'null' value from the case with a default value.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov