Hi!

Firstly, lets talk about interfaces.

1. First of all, do we have an automatic inspection for it? AFAIK we don't
2. I am for consistency. At least for production code. Nothing worse is
when someone mixes both approaches.

About a prohibition of curly brackets around one line -- I am strongly
against this rule, it should be removed. There were a few bugs that this
rule caused.

вт, 20 июл. 2021 г. в 09:23, Zhenya Stanilovsky <arzamas...@mail.ru.invalid

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy