Alexander, first of all looks like Ivan Daschinsky approach about thin client
use only and shadow plugin are cover all Andrey Mashenkov listing problems.
But there is no restrictions from running ignite server nodes from some other
code with it`s own guava version seems we obtain fast path to jar hell here?