Folks,

Since there are controversial opinions regarding the topic, I've cancelled
the vote and would like to resurrect the discussion.

There are a couple of items that I would like to hear your opinions on.

1. I still propose to have a separate Confluence space for Ignite 3. This
makes total sense to me - Ignite 2 and 3 have such different architectures,
that mixing their internal documentations is really confusing. The same
goes for IEPs.
2. If we create a mandatory field to Jira as we discussed, what should be
the name? Current suggestions are "Architecture" and "Generation". Are
there any other ideas?

Please let me know your thoughts.

-Val