There is JNI library in ipc/shmem directory. It even compiles with minimal
modification on modern gcc (9.3.0)
But there is no script to build jar with native library.

May be it is possible to create separate module, refactor it a bit, change
build process (CMake)?
Is there a technical reason why it is abandoned?

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy