Hi Igniters,

Preliminary: change of the log4j version does not affect any tests
(Alexander Nikolaev, correct me if I'm wrong).

If you're using embedded Ignite, it's perfectly possible to enforce jog4j2
dependency to be 2.15.0 in your project final pom.xml or build.gradle or
any other build system properties.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-16101 ticket seems to be
a blocker for 2.12. But for now, as a workaround, it's possible to select
the latest version manually.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov