I personally don't support any additional 3rd party dependencies as
well as I don't fully understand the value of autogenerated specs for
REST endpoints. In my opinion we have another option: writing spec
manually. This option doesn't require any of proposed dependencies and
allow to avoid possible vulnerabilities. Of course at the cost of
manual actions.

I understand that my statement is arguable. So I'll just wait for
opinions of other community members.