Hi, Igniters!

I am really glad about the 140 symbol column limit.

But aside from possible vulnerabilities mentioned above I have other
concerns, which may affect some future users.

Micronaut is a rather popular framework. Are we planning some OSGI support
(or custom classloader magic) so users which have been already using
micronaut don't need to be bound to the version transitively inherited by
ignite dependencies?