Hi, Igniters!

It's time for a new release of Apache Ignite 3 beta 1. The expected
feature list consists of:

- RPM and DEB packages: simplified installation and node management
with system services.
- Client's Partition Awareness: Clients are now aware of data
distribution over the cluster nodes which helps avoid additional
network transmissions and lowers operations latency.
- C++ client:  Basic C++ client, able to perform operations on data.
- Autogenerated values: now a function can be specified as a default
value generator during a table creation. Currently only
gen_random_uuid is supported.
- SQL Transactions.
- Transactional Protocol: improved locking model, multi-version based
lock-free read-only transactions.
- Storage: A number of improvements to memory-only and on-disk engines
based on Page Memory.
- Indexes: Basic functionality, hash and sorted indexes.
- Client logging: A LoggerFactory may be provided during client
creation to specify a custom logger for logs generated by the client.
- Metrics framework: Collection and export of cluster metrics.

I want to propose myself to be the release manager of the Apache
Ignite 3 beta 1.

Also I propose the following milestones for the release:

Scope Freeze: October 12, 2022
Code Freeze: October 20, 2022
Voting Date: October 31, 2022
Release Date: November 5, 2022