I guess we have to update the dates a bit :)
The new proposed timeline:

Scope Freeze: October 12, 2022
Code Freeze: November 8, 2022
Voting Date: November 9, 2022
Release Date: November 15, 2022

Stabilisation phase for the beta will be running autotests and examples, plus I
know some people have been playing with the beta branch already in the past
weeks.

Stan