Hi, Igniters!

As part of this proposal I would also like to discuss the JDK vendors we
are using on our CI platforms TeamCIty.
Historically, Ignite 2.x is being built under Oracle's edition - mostly
because of some features like JFR or similar.
However today we have pretty much solid alternative represented by OpenJDK
and its most popular build Eclipse Temurin, which provides every required
version for our needs (and especially LTS versions 1.8, 11 and 17) with all
necessary updates.

So, I suggest we update our build agents for TeamCity accordingly, provide
OpenJDK framework for those 3 major versions and discontinue Oracle's
builds.
WDYT?