Brane, the API has already been designed. In the best case all
functionality available in Java should be available in non-Java stuff (if
there are no technology limitations). I would not care about compile time -
Boost increases it, of course, but does not make compilation infinite.
Functionality, stability and developer convenience seem to be more
important.

GridGain had its CPP stuff using Boost with ~4-5 min compilation on rather
weak machine.

However, given that client will be completely reapproached and should be
less complex I would think whether we need any third party library at all.

--Yakov