Igniters,

Current implementation of clear() method doesn't clear entries if there are
near readers for them. This makes this method ultimately unusable if near
cache is configured (behavior is unpredictable and counterintuitive).

At the same time, the purpose of the method is to invalidate the whole
cache and I assume that in most cases this is done in exclusive mode (there
is no sense to execute it concurrently with transactions, for example). So
why don't we clear all DHT and near caches in this method? (Of course, it
should be properly documented)

Thoughts?

--
Val