Hi,

Well, it is really a great chance to let more people know about IoTDB.

We  will try to coordinate the time as we are in Tsinghua University and
September is the start date of a new semester... If everything goes well, I
think we (some colleagues and me) can attend the conference and we'd like
to introduce IoTDB in the conference :).

By the way, is ddl of the poster 2 month later?

Thanks Kevin, Julian, and Chris to let us know about the Apache Conferences.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东