Hi Xiangdong,

That sounds really good.
I can also only emphasize again how good I think it would be to be there with a
talk.
As I wll definetly attend I can offer to hold a presentation there, if you have
conflicts with your schedule but I think it would definetly better if you could
manage to come over and do it : )

I think at least we should agree to submit a proposal for the Project.

Julian