Hi,

my vote is
+1 (non-binding) PPMC Vote
but also
+1 (binding) IPMC Vote
(as I think the best practice is nowadays to also report IPMC Votes that where
cast during PPMC Vote).

I checked:

- Downloaded staged artefacts
- Validated Hases and Signatures
- Build source bundle (mvn clean verify)
- Verified existence of README; RELEASE_NOTES, LICENSE and NOTICES
- [RM] Verified RELEADE_NOTES and README are the same as staged ones
- checked the contents of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES
- source bundle contains NO jars
- Checked no snapshot references
- UNPACKed the binary artefact and check the contents of LICENSE-binary and
NOTICE-binary
- [Not necessary] Started Server, started Client, Client connects sucessfully

One minor issue found:
One minor thing here: Hive in NOTICE is stated as 2008 - 2018... should it be
2019 here?

Julian