+1

I have checked following items:

Compile and build the source code with the command in README. Command: mvn
clean package -pl server -am (Correct)

Run all test cases and they all passed. (Correct)
Test binaries for server and client. (Correct)
sh start-server.sh
sh start-client.sh
Test with basic operations. (Correct)
show timeseries
SET STORAGE GROUP TO root.vehicle
CREATE TIMESERIES root.vehicle.d0.s0 WITH DATATYPE=INT32, ENCODING=RLE
insert into root.vehicle.d0(timestamp,s0) values(1,101);
SELECT d0.s0 FROM root.vehicle
Thanks,
Jinrui