Hi,

+1 (PPMC vote)

I checked:

source release:
verify the existence of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files in the
extracted source bundle (ok)
incubating in name (ok)
signature and hashes (ok)
DISCLAIMER exists (ok)
LICENSE (ok)
NOTICE (ok)
ASF headers (ok)
no jars in source release (ok)
mvn clean package (ok)
test all passed on mac os + jdk1.8(ok)

binary distribution:
incubating in name (ok)
UNPACK the binary artefact and check the contents of LICENSE-binary and
NOTICE-binary (ok)
DISCLAIMER exists (ok)
LICENSE (ok)
NOTICE (ok)
Start server (ok)
Start client (ok)
The version printed in client is 0.8.1 (ok)
compatible with 0.8.0, both client-0.8.1 with server-0.8.0 and client-0.8.0
with server-0.8.1 (ok)
Example statements are as follow:

```
SET STORAGE GROUP TO root.turbine;
CREATE TIMESERIES root.turbine.d1.s0 WITH DATATYPE=FLOAT, ENCODING=RLE;
insert into root.turbine.d1(timestamp,s0) values(1,24.5);
select * from root;
```

Thanks,
--