Hi,
+1 (PPMC vote)

I have checked following items:

Source release:
1. Running RAT(mvn apache-rat:check) (Correct)
2. Verify the existence of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files in the
extracted source bundle (Correct)
3. Compile and build code with command: mvn clean package. (Correct)
4. Verifying the signature (ASC) (Correct)
5. Verifying the hashes (SHA512) (Correct)

Binary distribution:
1. Verify the existence of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files
(Correct)
2. Verifying the signature (ASC) (Correct)
3. Verifying the hashes (SHA512) (Correct)

Functionality:
1. Run server and client script:  sh start-server.sh, start-client.sh -h
127.0.0.1 -p 6667 -u root -pw root (Correct)
2. REBOOT
3. Execuet some basic operations: (Correct)
1) SET STORAGE GROUP TO root.vehicle
2) CREATE TIMESERIES root.vehicle.d0.s0 WITH DATATYPE=INT32, ENCODING=RLE
3) insert into root.vehicle.d0(timestamp,s0) values(10,100)
4) insert into root.vehicle.d0(timestamp,s0) values(1,101)
5) select * from root.vehicle
6) select * from root.vehicle where time > 5
7) show timeseries
8) show timeseries root.*
9) delete from root.vehicle.d0.s0 where time < 9
10) select * from root.vehicle

Best Regards,
Tianan Li
School of Software, Tsinghua University