Hi,

I'm still waiting for two PRs to finish the release notes.

Online upgrade: https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/467
Refactor the db.exception: https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/530

If you have time, please help to review them :)

> I looked into the v0.9.0 changelist again and I am confused about IOTDB-174,
> which appears in both "New Features" and "Bug Fixes".
> The description of IOTDB-174 is more like "New Features"- "Add interfaces for
> querying device or timeseries number ".

Yes, the description of IOTDB-174 is a new feature.

> But the title of the pr#435 related to IOTDB-174 is more like "Bug Fixes" -
> "Fix querying timeseries interface cannot make a query by the specified path
> prefix".

This is because after developing the new feature, we find a bug and pr#435 is a
bug-fix of this new feature. In this case, I can remove it from the "Bug FIxes"
in order not to puzzle readers.

> Besides, "[IOTDB-165][TsFile] Fix a example" does not only fix a bug, but
> also change the TsFile structure,
> which is unfortunately reflected neither from the JIRA issue title nor the pr
> name.
> From this example, we can also see that it is necessary to name our pr as
> accurate as possible.
> And the release manager better double check if there is inconsistency between
> the JIRA issue and the linked pr.

Agree, the pr#"Fix a example" indeed fixed a TsFileSequenceRead example, but
link this to IOTDB-165 is not very clear. Besides, there are two PRs linked to
IOTDB-165. PR#409 is the origin one. In this case, I will remove the "fix a
example" in the "Bug Fixes".

>Maybe the sync module is also worthy to mention in the change list. The pr
>link is https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/372
><https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/372>.

Added.

Last, the release_notes PR is here: