Hi,

I submit a PR to try to move the website source code to iotdb repo, which
works well...

There are several changes in the PR[1]:
- Upgrade Apache parent version to 23.
- Fix some url errors in docs.
- Fix VUE metadata description.
- Using maven to manage the site module, which allowing install npm and
node.js automatically, copy docs, and generate the static HTMLs and sitemap.
- Change the Jenkinsfile to deploy the website if the master branch is
updated.

Thank the help of PLC4X project. I learned how to write the pom and
jenkinsfile from the project. :D

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/959

Best,
Xiangdong Huang