Hi,

> Like Justin said if it's not a problem, can we skip it?

I do not think so. If we add it, we must guarantee that it has
apache-header... Obviously you cannot...

***
The latest update:

I did not reproduce the case you said...

After running `mvn release:prepare -DautoVersionSubmodules=true`, no such a
file is generated.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University