Hi Daiwei,

> I checked the source file downloaded from github release[1], which does
not contain this file

Bingo, you meet the same misunderstanding I had before.
Github release file is just a simple Zip file by compacting all files under
the github repo. It is not an apache release.

And, of course it does not have the file, because all generated files are
not managed by our github repo.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University