Hi,

One drawback of one-line is that the information, such as how many tsfiles and
avg chunk size are not gathered at the same time. The tsfiles could get from
the very beginning, but the avg chunk size is available only when the query is
down. If the query spends too long time, we could get nothing until it is
finished.

So the tracing goal is to print the information as soon as we get it.

To resolve the concurrent problem, such as query-1, query-2, query-1, this is
why we add a query id in front of the log.

We could use "grep tracing.log | grep query-id > query-id.log" to get the whole
tracing logs of a particular query.

Thanks,
--
Jialin Qiao