Hi,

I have finished the PR [1].

After the refactor, everything is wonderful...

You either just need to run `mvn generate-source` or `mvn compile -pl
thrift,antlr`  (very very very fast) to eliminate IDEA's error,

or,

JUST right-click the project name and choose "maven -> Generate Sources and
Update Folders", no commands needed!

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/1451

Best,
Xiangdong Huang