Hello, I am Ruizheng Wu, now a junior student of Beijing University of Posts
and Telecommunications.

My tech stack: I am familiar with JAVA and C languages, familiar with popular
development tools such as MAVEN and GIT, have some experience in JavaWeb
development, and master commen used frameworks such as Spring and MyBatis.I
also master MySQL database and database management tool
Navicat\Workbench. In addition, I have some front-end development
experience, familiar with HTML\CSS\JS\BOOTSTRAP.

I am very interested in the field of database and data processing, so I hope to
join the IoTDB community and participate in the development and iteration of
IotDB. I have contacted with two Committers: Xiangdong Huang and Jialin Qiao,
and I hope to find a suitable task in the community under the guidance of
seniors and make some contributions to the development of IoTDB. I am
really looking forward to learning from you and cooperating with you!