From: Xiangdong Huang <saint...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2020 9:03:35 PM
To: dev <dev@iotdb.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Self-Introduction-Ruizheng Wu, Nice to Meet You All!

Hi Ruizheng,

Glad to see you in the community!

Please tell me your Jira name so that I can add you as a contributor,
and then you can assign some issues to yourself.

The issues with "easy-fix" label are suitable for a fresher of IoTDB.

You can also extend the implementations of some modules of IoTDB,
e.g., providing more encoding/compression methods to IoTDB.

Look forward to your contributions.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University