Hi,

I have a crazy idea (but not sure whether it works), make TsFile
cross-language.
Now we can use Java to generate and query data from TsFile (Maybe we can
also use C++ to do that by the effort of Giorgio).

But how about Go, how about python?  It will make the Tsfile really
available on embedded devices if we can support those languages.

And, how we maintain them if TsFile's structure is changed? (It is obvious
that the file format will evolve time by time).

So, a hard-work task is, implementing TsFile with different languages.

A smart task is using some DSL to describe it and generating codes into
different languages (at least generating part of codes).

Is that a good task for the internship?

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University