+1 (PMC could binding)

The source release:
LICENSE and NOTICE [ok]
signatures and hashes [ok]
All files have ASF header [ok]

The binary distribution:
LICENSE and NOTICE [ok]
signatures and hashes [ok]
Could run with the following statements [ok]

SET STORAGE GROUP TO root.turbine;
CREATE TIMESERIES root.turbine.d1.s0 WITH DATATYPE=DOUBLE, ENCODING=GORILLA;
insert into root.turbine.d1(timestamp,s0) values(1,1);
insert into root.turbine.d1(timestamp,s0) values(2,2);
insert into root.turbine.d1(timestamp,s0) values(3,3);
select * from root;

 Minor issue:
"./mvnw.sh clean install" failed at client-py due to not ignore the license
check of thrift-generated code

Thanks,
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University