Von: Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Datum: Donnerstag, 25. November 2021 um 01:15
An: dev <dev@iotdb.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: refactor cluster discussion
Oh,I think IoTDBers are still following the rule of having a
disucssion in English.
I just had a quick look at the thread and found out Julian just
provides some links of RPC benchmarks which were written in Chinese.
Even though there was a discussion meeting in Chinese, XiangDong wrote
the minutes in English.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/%5BChinese%5Diotdb+cluster+discussion+2021.11

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang