Hi all,

Since we have quite a few users and contributors of Apache IoTDB in
Germany now, we would like to gather up on 08 Dez 2022 as the "First
German Apache IoTDB User Group Meeting" and a party shortly before
Christmas :). Details of the meetup could be found under [1].

We have designed a roll-up of IoTDB for the meetup. The file could be
found under [2], and the size is 85*200cm with bleed.

Additionally, Timecho as the sponsor for the meetup wants to print out
some of the Apache IoTDB stickers to hand out (just the IoTDB Logo),
for which the usage need to be voted. I will send a mail to
tradema...@apache.org if it is approved.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes with at least three +1
votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes.

[1] https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/apache-iotdb-meetup/events/289831235/
[2] https://timechor.feishu.cn/file/boxcnVwjP4Ugd4EKTESW96BrHxh

Best regards,