Hi Xiangdong,

Yes the agenda is planned as followed:
18:00 - 18:10 Warm-up: Get to know each other
18:10 - 18:15 Welcome
18:15 - 19:00 Talk by Julian Feinauer: "Introduction to Apache IoTDB"
19:15 - 20:00 Talk by Tim Mitsch: "Using IoTDB for high-volume energy data"
20:00 - 21:00 Informal networking: Drink, food, snack & mingle

More details of the meetup is to be found under [1].

[1] https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/apache-iotdb-meetup/events/289831235/

Best regards,
Pengcheng