Hi all,

So, after I’m now quite happy about the untangled Java part, and while going
through the documentation, I noticed some things:

We’re currently generating the python and go code as part of the build of the
protocol modules.
Then in the client-py, we copy that code around.
Wouldn’t it be better if we simply generated the code in the client-py module
directly?

Also did I see that for some reason we’re copying the python generated code
into the mlnode module … what’s that for?

It looks as if the generated go code isn’t used anywhere … shouldn’t we then
also remove the go-code generation invocation?

Chris