Hi,

Thanks for your feedback of this contribution! I support to give more
attention for each PR and do more communication.
Besides, if you have a PR need to be reviewed or just want to do a
modification, welcome to discuss in the mail list.

Thanks,
Jialin Qiao
Apache IoTDB PMC

张 <m18392456...@163.com> 于2023年11月3日周五 18:25写道: