Hi all,

The biweekly meeting returned last month after an absence of more than a
year~ We scheduled to hold the meeting at Beijing Time 8pm every Thursday
(if it is a legal holiday, it will be postponed to next week).

The main content of the meeting is to synchronize with everyone the main
work directions of the community in the past two weeks (completed and
ongoing). During the introduction process, everyone is also welcome to
discuss current work items. If you have anything else you want to discuss
at the biweekly meeting, you can send it to me in advance and I will list
it in the document in advance, or you can just fill that in the feishu doc(
https://apache-iotdb.feishu.cn/docx/NPZSdeiw2o31ZtxcP4rcsen7nKh).

The meeting link is:
https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/6BkPsKOYyzt9

The meeting No. is: