Miaohsh wrote:
> The rest service currently does not support hot loading. After modifying
> the configuration, the iotdb service needs to be restarted before it can
> be used

Thank you for the confirmation. I just wanted to check I was understanding
the IoTDB configuration mechanisms correctly.

As I needed to integrate the UDF Data Quality Library as well I took the
decision to maintain an IoTDB Dockerfile in the downstream COVESA Data
Service Playground project that builds on the upstream IoTDB image.
I have that working locally, along with the REST configuration change.

I have a short list of issues I found in the IoTDB documentation.
I will look at sending a Github PR to fix them.
I will also look at updating the Playground to use IoTDB 1.3.2.

Best Wishes,

Steve