Shane,
Just an fyi, all the points you raised have now been addressed,
specifically:
* production description now says "Apache Isis software ... "
* footer attribution line
* TM included in logo
* ASF mailing list archives now referenced

We also some ideas to pep up the site a little and make it a bit more
dynamic.

Thanks again for your feedback
Cheers
Dan