Hi Sabhya,
Yes, you are now on the list.

Thanks for your quick resume; it does sounds to me that you are qualified.

This is the first year that Isis is taking part in the GSOC programme, so
I'm learning as I go as to what our responsibilities (as mentors) are.
 I've just signed up to the google-melange site [1] and registered as a
mentor, if you haven't already I think you need to also.

Regarding prepping for the project, I coincidentally noticed an InfoQ
article [2] plugging a new book.  My reading of that article is that
XTend/XText is probably the way to go, but there are some other options
there too that should probably be looked at and explored also.

Cheers,
Dan

[1] https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013
[2] http://www.infoq.com/articles/book-dsl-engineering