Hi Dan,

I would also considered the “always wrapped” theme, as a way to ensure Domain
Entities always are conformant to their hide/disable/validate constraints (and
other forced through actions).

To me that was a very compelling feature at the very beginning (despite of the
current cost of invoking always wrapped).
Sure it has avoided many, many bugs in production and have ease testing a lot.

I would propose this the default behaviour, but perhaps others think different.
Probably it might be disabled (i.e., optional).

Regards,

Oscar