Here I go again, another question to clarify my mind about jackrabbit
configuration.
In a workspace I can configure the content to be stored parcial in a db
(metadata) and the binary files in a filesystem. In this case the directory
with the indexes and also with the blob files will be locate in some like this:
/usr/lib/jboss4/bin/myrepository...
I would to know if the structure, starting in "myrepository" would be in
another location, such as a storage system in another machine, thats is not the
same the machine running the container web where the repository application
server is.

This will help me a lot, thanks.
Helio.