hsp wrote:
I don't mind what could be happen, but my application doesn't search any
values (properties or binary contents). If I do the simple query in
XPath: //*[jcr:contains(.,'lidando')]

can you provide a small test case that reproduces this behaviour? Thanks.

or the other:

//*[jcr:like(@jcr:primaryType,'%nt:folder%')]

JSR 170 specifies that jcr:like() does not work with properties of type NAME. you should rather use the equals operator or the element node test:

//[EMAIL PROTECTED]:primaryType == 'nt:folder']
        (returns nodes that are of type nt:folder)

//element(*, nt:folder)
(returns nodes that are of type nt:folder or of types that are derived from nt:folder)

regards
 marcel